Be a Supporter!

AntiGravityAntiGravity

Main Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

The Mountain Cave The Mountain Cave

Well done!

I really liked this! Quite creepy indeed. I love the background sound and that cool fog effect. Although I was kind of expecting it, that mouse thing scared the crap outta me. Overall I thought it was wonderful! I really hope you make more movies in this style. Excellent work man!

Filler Bunny : First Fill Filler Bunny : First Fill

Much too short

I love Jhonen and I absolutely adore Filler Bunny. You seem to be a talented artist, however this short was way too short. I'd really like to see you make another one, but a tad bit longer and you'll have it. I still enjoyed it quite a bit though. Nice work man :D

Clay! Clay!

Pretty good

I always love a good claymation. Heh, dont know why but the song made me giggle. The quality wasnt the best, but the quantity and creativity of little claymations made up for that. I liked the little player type thing at the bottom of the screen. Youre hand was in one of the pictures, tisk tisk! Hah, just messing. I thought it was great, good work man!

mattuiop responds:

peace 2 u 2!

Red Code Red Code

Incredibly addictive!

Wow. I haven't been so addicted to a game on here in ages! That was just absolutely fantastic. I made it up to level 23 (20610 points and 35th place :D) before it just got completely overwhelming. Simplistic kind of shooter, but very fun, and very addictive as I've mentioned. Please do make a sequel of some sort to this game, that would be terrific!
Excellent work my friend. Keep at it!

Mahjong Tower Mahjong Tower

Great!

That was wonderful, I couldn't stop playing! Even after losing the first time, it was just so much fun I couldn't stop. It looked and played very nicely, the sound effects were fun though it could have used some background music or something. Overall, wonderful mahjong game, I loved it very much. Fantastic work!

Aisha Outlaw Star Hentai Aisha Outlaw Star Hentai

Loved it

And not just because it was hentai either! Amazing graphics and style, I loved the little intro scene. Definitely fun to play and watch. Heh, this probably makes me sound really perverted, though that's alright, it was fantastic. Great work, keep at it man!

ff7: chocobo race ff7: chocobo race

Cool

Sounds like it belongs in a video game. I really liked it. Smooth, not to loud, yet not too soft. I really liked it. Nice work. Keep it up!

Chronamut responds:

hehehe - it DOES belong in a video game - and it is - Final fantasy 7 to be exact - i just pumped it up a bit - but thx for the comments neways!