Support NATA 2014

All 1,405 flash Reviews

Red Code Red Code

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 29, 2008

Incredibly addictive!

Wow. I haven't been so addicted to a game on here in ages! That was just absolutely fantastic. I made it up to level 23 (20610 points and 35th place :D) before it just got completely overwhelming. Simplistic kind of shooter, but very fun, and very addictive as I've mentioned. Please do make a sequel of some sort to this game, that would be terrific!
Excellent work my friend. Keep at it!

The Mountain Cave The Mountain Cave

Rated 4 / 5 stars December 2, 2007

Well done!

I really liked this! Quite creepy indeed. I love the background sound and that cool fog effect. Although I was kind of expecting it, that mouse thing scared the crap outta me. Overall I thought it was wonderful! I really hope you make more movies in this style. Excellent work man!

Filler Bunny : First Fill Filler Bunny : First Fill

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars November 27, 2007

Much too short

I love Jhonen and I absolutely adore Filler Bunny. You seem to be a talented artist, however this short was way too short. I'd really like to see you make another one, but a tad bit longer and you'll have it. I still enjoyed it quite a bit though. Nice work man :D

Mahjong Tower Mahjong Tower

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 22, 2007

Great!

That was wonderful, I couldn't stop playing! Even after losing the first time, it was just so much fun I couldn't stop. It looked and played very nicely, the sound effects were fun though it could have used some background music or something. Overall, wonderful mahjong game, I loved it very much. Fantastic work!

Aisha Outlaw Star Hentai Aisha Outlaw Star Hentai

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars June 15, 2007

Loved it

And not just because it was hentai either! Amazing graphics and style, I loved the little intro scene. Definitely fun to play and watch. Heh, this probably makes me sound really perverted, though that's alright, it was fantastic. Great work, keep at it man!

Clay! Clay!

Rated 4 / 5 stars June 10, 2007

Pretty good

I always love a good claymation. Heh, dont know why but the song made me giggle. The quality wasnt the best, but the quantity and creativity of little claymations made up for that. I liked the little player type thing at the bottom of the screen. Youre hand was in one of the pictures, tisk tisk! Hah, just messing. I thought it was great, good work man!

mattuiop responds:

peace 2 u 2!

Binary Translator Binary Translator

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars June 9, 2007

Nifty

Thats a pretty neat little gadget you have there. Only problem is that its hard to see the text with that background color, but not impossible to see. I liked the music too, only it got just a tad bit repetitive after a while; Im glad there was the option to turn it on/off. I found it to be pretty cool honestly, good work!

Jimmy The Eye Game Jimmy The Eye Game

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars June 7, 2007

Hahahah!

Wow, that was a great little game! I couldnt stop laughing, I mean youre a little eye firing lasers at these monsters, how cool is that!? Graphics were very, very nice, and it was smooth and fun to play. Though I have seen these types of games quite often, still it was fun. Great game you have here, keep 'em coming!
Peace

Cursors of tommorow Cursors of tommorow

Rated 4 / 5 stars June 7, 2007

Really cool

Those were some really neat cursor things! What was that song in the begining, it sounded like Sakura (I think) but different. I really liked these, especially the disco and dna ones. Overall, I thought it was really cool, great work!

GUM GUM

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 7, 2007

Incredible

That was just amazing! I love the cartoon style soo much (probably because I love cartoons!). You are a great artist and animator. You mentioned you made this for the Nicktoons Animation Festival thing? I wish you the best of luck with that, but with a movie this great, you wont need luck! Very funny and wonderful movie, fantastic job man! Keep at it, you have a lot of talent!